Last updated September 8,2021
Effective September 12, 2021 we will no longer be offering COVID-19 vaccinations.
Visit the Ohio Department of Health website for information on how to get your shot.
August 18, 2021
The FDA and CDC have authorized the administration of booster COVID-19 vaccines for recipients of the mRNA vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer).
All clinics are currently offering booster vaccines for immunocompromised individuals who meet the following eligibility criteria
- Individuals undergoing active treatment for cancer (solid tumor and hematologic malignancies).
- Individuals who have received a solid-organ transplant and are taking immunosuppressive therapy.
- Individuals who have received a CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within two years of transplant or taking immunosuppression therapy).
- Individuals with moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome).
- Individuals with advanced or untreated HIV infection.
- Individuals undergoing active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., =20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant- related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.All clinics are offering the COVID-19 vaccines at no cost to persons 12 years of age and older.
Visit Our Practice page to make your appointment.