Busy urgent care center in need of full-time Radiology Technologist.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare patient for x‐ray, explain procedures to patient and/or family, prepare room, equipment, and materials as needed.
- Position patient and arrange immobilization and support devices for patient.
- Practice radiation protection techniques to limit exposure to patient and medical staff.
- Perform x-ray quality assurance tests and maintain x‐ray quality assurance records.
- Perform all functions of a medical assistant/LPN and assist front end registration staff or perform additional clerical duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- ARRT certification
- BLS certified
- Minimum 3 years experience preferred
- Currently licensed with the State of Ohio
- Completion of accredited radiology technology program
- Candidate must be registered with American Registry of Radiological Technicians
- Knowledge of specific and OSHA requirements regarding radiological procedures
- Experience with CR
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: $25 - $35 per hour
Date Posted: May 17, 2022
Why Work For Arlington Health?
Immediate openings, family-owned, great benefits, and room for growth!