Are you a nurse looking to shape your nursing career and change lives? Welcome to Arlington Urgent Care. We are a privately owned medical practice committed to serving the Columbus, OH community. For over six years now, we have provided high-quality non-emergency care on a walk-in basis to both adults and children in our state-of-the-art facilities. We are currently welcoming clinic nurses who are committed to improving the lives of their patients and families to join our healthcare team.
We operate in the following three locations:
3062 Kingsdale Center
Upper Arlington, Ohio 43221
2216 E Main Street
Bexley, Ohio 43209
2245 W Dublin Granville Rd
Worthington, Ohio 43085
Nursing Roles and Responsibilities
At Arlington Urgent Care, we redefine how healthcare is administered by offering only the best professional and compassionate services. When you join our passionate team of healthcare givers as a clinic nurse in Arlington, Bexley, or Worthington, you will be at the frontline of operations. You will interact with our patients to perform and interpret diagnostic tests and provide education to patients, either one-on-one or via the phone.
You will also be tasked to perform the following duties:
- Recording the medical history and symptoms of patients
- Monitoring and recording the blood pressure, weight, and other vitals of the patients
- Performing catheterization
- Administering vaccines
- Administering IVs medication and other injections
- Patient education on their illness and how to manage them
- Performing diagnostic tests including eye exams, pulse ox, electrocardiograph, peak flow, oxygen equipment, and inhalation treatment equipment
- Advocating for the well-being of the patients
- Helping provider with procedures
Qualifications to Work with Us
We are looking for applicants with the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Nursing
- At least one year of medical experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to read and write medical terminology accurately
- Ability to work under high pressure both independently and with the public
- Knowledge of basic computer skills like accessing electronic medical records.
- Pass criminal background check and drug tests
- Ability to type 25 words per minute with 96% accuracy
- BLS certification
- Ability to work all shifts, including day, night, and weekend hours as needed
- Ability to escort or transport a patient by wheelchair or stretcher when appropriate
Why Work with Us
At Arlington Urgent Care, we acknowledge all members of our healthcare team as an integral part and thus offer them opportunities to learn, grow and care. We are known as the place where every nurse wants to work because we kick-start your career in the right way. We conduct orientations to help you acclimate to the new role and receive guided learning for smooth operations. Our unique environment nurtures and cultivates talents and abilities to ensure you get diverse opportunities to apply your nursing skills and touch lives. Our progressive programs help you develop innovative solutions to healthcare problems, which has made us the leading healthcare provider in Ohio.
Additionally, working with us will align you with the best healthcare providers in the industry. You will team up with staff who have over 75 years of experience in offering top-notch family practice, emergency medicine, and internal medicine, allowing you to learn from the best.
Join Our Team Today
If you are looking for a workplace that supports inclusion, diversity, and belonging, look at Arlington Urgent Care. Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy a challenging, fast-paced work environment, PTO, 401K, and health, dental, and vision insurance. If you meet the qualifications mentioned above and want to start working for our clinics in Bexley, Arlington and Worthington, fill in the nursing application form today. We are more than happy to have you on our team.