At Arlington Urgent Care, we believe in offering comprehensive care and treatment to all our walk-in patients. We have clinics in Upper Arlington, Bexley, and Worthington, specializing in occupational medicine, family care, immunizations, illnesses, digital x-rays, and other miscellaneous services. Due to the increasing demand for digital x-ray services in our busy clinics, we are looking for radiologic technicians and radiation oncologists to join our dedicated radiology team. Are you in the radiology career and are looking to grow your skills while working with the best healthcare givers in Ohio? This article will explain your role at Arlington Urgent Care and why you should choose to work with us.
The Role of Radiologists at Arlington Urgent Care
At Arlington Urgent Care, we offer you an opportunity to grow your career while healing the world, one patient at a time. The radiologic technologist position involves helping perform x-rays and analyze medical images. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Preparing the patient for an x-ray by explaining the procedure to them or the family
- Preparing the x-ray room and equipment needed
- Positioning the patient during imaging to arranging for support devices for the patient after the procedure
- Limiting radiation exposure to both the patient and medical staff by practicing protection techniques
- Performing x-ray quality assurance tests and maintaining x‐ray quality assurance records
- Performing all functions of a medical assistant/LPN and assisting front-end registration staff or performing additional clerical duties as necessary
Qualifications for Radiologic Technologist in Arlington Urgent Care
To join our expert team of radiology as a radiologic technologist, you will have to meet the following qualifications:
- Be a high school graduate or the equivalent
- Have a current license from the State of Ohio
- Have completed accredited radiology technology
- Be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technicians
- Know specific OSHA requirements regarding radiological procedures
- Have experience with CR
Reasons to Join our Team at Arlington Urgent Care
At Arlington Urgent Clinic, we pride ourselves on being the best healthcare givers in all of Columbus. Our state-of-the-art clinics in Upper Arlington, Bexley, and Worthington are known to provide top-notch treatment for non-threatening injuries and illnesses seven days a week. Here are a few reasons you should consider being part of our team.
We Offer an Inclusive Environment
We offer equal opportunities to all our clinic staff and prohibit discrimination based on sex, age, race, religion, national origin, and other related classifications. We also provide “reasonable accommodation” to qualified individuals with disabilities according to the Americans with disabilities act. Additionally, we embrace cultural diversity to make everyone at work feel at home.
We Are Committed to Helping You Grow
At Arlington Urgent Care, we encourage all our staff to spread their wings and fly, and we provide them with the means. We orient new professionals, conduct regular staff training, and present them opportunities to exercise and grow their skills.
We Offer Competitive Benefits
Besides sharpening your skills by working with a team of physicians, nurses, and pharmacists with over 75 years of experience, you will enjoy exclusive benefits like PTO, 401K, and health, dental, and vision insurance.
Work with Us Today
Are you a qualified radiologic technician looking to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment that helps you grow your radiologist career? Arlington Urgent Care is your solution. To become part of our team, submit your resume and application. If you are a qualified applicant, we will contact you for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!